Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SFR Brigade Library




We'd like to put up a page to showcase all the SFR work of Brigade members. While ideally we will eventually have a searchable webpage where you can enter your mood, the heat level you want, and what authors you enjoy into a search engine that can spit out suggestions, that's several light-years ahead of where I can program a blog page just now.

In the meantime, we'd like to get these bookshelves up as fast as we can.

There will be a section for New Releases (anything released in the past month), and Upcoming Releases with launch party dates listed. The rest is up to the poll. How do you want the shelves sorted?

1 comment:

  1. I voted "heat level" and here's why. I don't read erotic SFR and you can't always tell from the blurb if that's what you're getting. I'm pretty sure I've missed out on some good reads because I didn't want to take a chance and end up with something I'd toss. It would be nice to really know for sure.

    PS. I'm not knocking erotica authors. I've written erotica myself. Its just that for some reason, when it comes to SFR, I prefer non-erotic.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation