*pulls off veil with a flourish*
Oooooh. Ahhhhhh. So eye-catching!
OK, so we have an icon. What do we do with it? Why not put it on your blog or site to show it off?
To install the icon on your blogspot, follow these steps:
1. Right click on the image and select "Save picture as..." Then select a name, and save it to your computer where you can easily find it again.
2. On your blog's LAYOUT tab, select a "add a gadget."
3. Select the Picture option from the list by clicking on it.
4. In the box that opens, beside Link type on the site adddress: http://www.sfrcontests.blogspot.com/. Beside Caption type "designed by Kanaxa"
5. Beside Image click the circle for "from your computer" then click "browse" and locate the icon file where you stored it on your computer. Select "shrink to fit" and wait for the image to load. When the image shows in the window, click "Save."
6. You will now return to the Layout screen. Simply drag and drop the icon where you'd like to place it in the sidebar.
7. Click the orange "Save" button at the top of the Layout window.
When you view your blog, the SFR Bridage Member icon should be displayed. Click on it to open the SFR Brigade site.
That's it! Thanks for promoting the Brigade. And thanks again to Kanaxa for the beautiful new icon.