Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Redecorating

You probably noticed our gorgeous new title banner. (How could you not?)  The artwork is courtesy of Linnea Sinclair, who in addition to being an extemely talented author is also a graphic artist.

We have another design to try out in a few more days. When more time is available, Linnea may also be working on some buttons and banners for members to display on their blogs and websites.

Thank you, Linnea.  I love our new look!

(P.S.  You can see more of Linnea Sinclair's design work at the Intergalactic Bar & Grille shop at Cafe Press.)

7 comments:

  1. I love the new banner! Linnea does great work! Thank you, Linnea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fun to visit the site this morning and find a sparkly new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, kids. That was just a quick and dirty rendering for fun but Laurie liked it. I'll have a few more coming down the pike as I have time. When we decide on a permanent theme/tag line then I'll do that as well. But for now... this is just for fun. And yes, I'm looking for a blond for Kimber... ;-) ~Linnea

    ps: and the sizing doesn't seem quite right on my computer, overlapping on the right, but that might be my screen... I worked from the old template Laurie gave me but perhaps it needs adjustment.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, loving the snazzy new banner. Awesome job, Linnea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linnea, yes the image runs a little over the right edge on mine, too. I'm not sure why blogspot does that on some images and others are sized correctly. (Had the same problem with the image at the bottomm of the blog.)

    I may try to download it again without sizing it just to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation