It's Thursday, Oh True Believers! (forgive me Stan Lee, couldn't resist) And that means - It's Tagging Time!
This is the part of the week where we take a few minutes out of our busy days to support each other and help the culture of SFR grow in this little petri dish we call the online community.
For our new recruits and anyone on their first expedition:
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
* If you know the work, any extra tags you feel might be appropriate can be added too! (space opera, military SF, etc.)
Please feel free to visit previous Tag Party posts to tag the books we've featured in past weeks (just go to "Labels" on the side bar and "Tag Party".) And, as always, if you have a book out there that you would like included in the Weekly Tag Party, email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a scrumptious lineup this week, complete with convenient links to help you tag at FTL speeds (OK, maybe not that fast):
With a Touch: The Guild Chronicles, Book 1 by Rhiannon Leith
Lust in Space by Lisa Lane
Crimson: A Men in Space Story by Ethan X. Thomas
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch
Go Forth and Tag!
Happy Beltane, Marvellous May & #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy2 #scifi #romance - Today marks Beltane, halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice, when the beginning of summer is marked by burning fires. While I don't b...
20 minutes ago