Friday, June 11, 2010

You're invited to a spaced out party

Hi folks

This is my first post and I haven't even introduced myself so I'd better do so. I'm a UK writer of futuristic and fantasy Romance. I'm Welsh although living in England at present. I use my first two names as my pen name, although I'm always called Lyn by family and friends. I write for The Wild Rose Press and have two full length novels, Starquest, and Children Of The Mist published with them. I was also thrilled to be one of nine writers commissioned to write an anthology about the Greek Muses. My story in 'Song Of The Muses' was Dancing With Fate. If you're interested, you can find out more at my Blog www.hywelalyn.co.uk

I also host a fun blog on Fridays, with two friends. Today we're featuring Speculative Fiction Author Belinda McBride. Come along and leave a comment and you could win a copy of her book
(Please not that although her title 'Belle Starr' has erotic content, the Author Roast & Toast is a family site, so nothing too 'hot' or explicit in comments please. Thanks.
http://authorroastandtoast.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon, you too. I'm so happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn! It's good to see you here. I remember when Starquest first released. I jumped up and down saying, oh goodie-- another SFR author! Yay!!
    I'll head over for a visit now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hywela, great to "meet" you - *grin*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The roast and toast is always fun - I think I was last there for Catherine Bybee's day. Though that was probably in my other persona as Angel Martinez. Hard to remember who you are some days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your intro post, Lyn, and so sorry I missed the Roast & Toast yesterday. Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hywela! How lovely to meet someone else who uses UK English! We should treasure each other. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaye, Kylie, Sandra, Laurie and Kaz

    Thank you all so much for your comments and greetings. Sorry I haven't replied before - the last couple of days have been hectic!

    It's always great to meet a UK author, Kaz, and Laurie, we're always open for comments on the Roast. It's held each Friday and tends to spill over to at least Saturday to allow for stragglers. We have a fair sprinkling of SF and Fantasy author guests. (Next week it's the turn of fantasy author Sky Purington, celebrating the release of her latest time travel novel 'Sylvan Mist.' Everyone welcome!

    I'm really enjoying being a member of the SFR Brigade and hope to contribute a bit more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation