Why do we tag? It's a big universe out there - easy for some really wonderful SFR books to get lost in the vast reaches of Amazon. Tagging helps readers find us, helps bump us up in the searches and helps expand the ever-growing SFR community.
A brief step by step if it's your first time in the tag squadron:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
I've listed a few of our members books below - and one interesting surprise!
Call and Response
by Sara Rustan
Naughty for Christmas
by Selene Noreen
by Samantha Gail
And our surprise! Did you know we can Tag a Blog? Yep! Heather Massey's Galaxy Express has a subscription page on Amazon - and look! We can Tag that, too! (I know, doesn't take much to get me all excited :) )
Now get out there and Tag away! (Couple of minutes of your time and absolutely stress free)
And for anyone with a release, new or old, which we have not yet featured, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org