Thanks to all who played our Space Invaders game. Almost all the aliens were apprehended and our web site is once again under our control. The alien ship, however, was never found, so a couple of escapees may be back to wreck havoc another day.
Our champion Brigader in Black and alien apprehender extraordinaire is Frances Pauli who managed to feret out a dozen of the alien beasties hiding amongst the forums, info pages, application and even photo descriptions. Great job, Frances!
Your prize: A choice of the Avatar DVD or Cameron's Avatar, a 60 Minutes documentary with the film maker (or the second places prizes, if you'd prefer one of those.)
For Runner-Up Champion Brigaders in Black we have a tie between Donna S. Frelick and Anna McLain, both who found half a dozen of the sneaky species.
Your prizes: A choice of Katherine Allred's Alien Affairs books--Close Encounters and just released Close Contact OR a SFR Brigade mug OR your choice of any item in the new SFR Brigade store.
Please email me your prize choice and snail mail address to Lgreen2162 (at) aol (dot) com.
The Hidden Aliens:
1. Calendar - July 2, 2010
2. Forums - Stephen Hawking Time Machine
3. Forums - April 25 SitRep by blame it on my aide.
4. Forums - April 25 SitRep by Lianna brooks library
5. Forums – Shout Out! May 11, 2010 comment by Laurie Green, 2nd paragraph
6. News - Incoming Transmissions post on May 25 in comments
7. News – Daphne du Maurier finals
8. Photos - In photo description of Skiffy Rommer photo
9. Application – Please tell us why you’d like to join.
10. Members only SFR Brigade Buttons and Products hidden in code
11. About Us – Ready Stormtroopers - Facilitators
12. About Us – Long Range Trajectory - Charter an RWA Special Interest Chapter
13. History – between Heather Massey and DL Jackson
14. Under upcoming calendar events listing on any page
The camouflaged ship: The only clue was from an eye witness who described it as“something like a weird stick dragonfly." The ship was expertly camouflaged on the Members Only page in the midst of a string of Zazzle code, ala...(ship is highlighted in red)
...23849608992321 0--###--)-)-)< 2999...
Diabolic hiding place, no?
Thanks for playing!
Happy Beltane, Marvellous May & #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy2 #scifi #romance - Today marks Beltane, halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice, when the beginning of summer is marked by burning fires. While I don't b...
13 minutes ago