Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Librarian!

Brigade, please welcome Greta van der Rol! She has graciously stepped forward and offered to take over the duties of librarian while I lose my mind this summer. I've promised her that being the Brigade librarian isn't all that scary, and that we'll all help her as best we can.

Greta writes SFR, historical romance, and is an amateur photographer. She says, "I love writing science fiction with a large dollop of good old, healthy romance. I live not far from the coast in Queensland, Australia and enjoy photography and cooking when I’m not bent over the computer. I have a degree in history and a background in building information systems, both of which go a long way toward helping me in my writing endeavours."

Be sure to drop by her blog and tell her thank you for volunteering!
- Liana

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stepping up to do this, Greta! We are lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greta! I was contemplating volunteering after the hop, so phew! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem, folks, I've always had an ambition to emulate the librarian at Unseen University. As soon as I've worked out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stepping up as the new Librarian, Greta!

    And thanks to Lianna for kicking it off and getting it rolling.

    Volunteers who take on these necessary tasks to help their fellow writers are what makes the Brigade such a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta, I love you for the UU librarian comment, and for taking over. But... more for the UU comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation