Will tags make the difference between an author becoming God Emperor or just another scruffy nerf-herder? Probably not. But they do make a difference in search rankings. If your readers can't find you, reading your books becomes a bit of a challenge. Unless your target demographic is exclusively Scanners and that could get messy.
It's your first Tag day? No worries - here's how:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
Our lovely lineup this week has something for everyone:
Into the Woods by R R Smythe
Speculative Sky by Clare Dargin
Celestial Dragon by Ciara Gold
An Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBride
Have a book out on Amazon that we haven't featured yet? Know an SFRB member who does? Just want to write and tell me I've won the Microsoft/Irish Lotto? Send me a message at email@example.com and I'll add you to the schedule.