Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Tag Party for 8/19/10!

Holy categorization, Batman! It's Thursday again! Time for our weekly batch of Taggables.

Will tags make the difference between an author becoming God Emperor or just another scruffy nerf
-herder? Probably not. But they do make a difference in search rankings. If your readers can't find you, reading your books becomes a bit of a challenge. Unless your target demographic is exclusively Scanners and that could get messy.

It's your first Tag day? No worries - here's how:
  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. There's no such thing as a late tag.

Our lovely lineup this week has something for everyone:





Into the Woods by R R Smythe


















Speculative Sky by Clare Dargin

















Celestial Dragon by Ciara Gold





















An Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBride













Have a book out on Amazon that we haven't featured yet? Know an SFRB member who does? Just want to write and tell me I've won the Microsoft/Irish Lotto? Send me a message at ravenesperanza@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the schedule.

8 comments:

  1. I was only able to tag two of the books. Two links didn't work. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click to the page of one that does work, then enter the author name to display the list of books. Go from there.

    I bought Speculative Sky. It really needs some tagging BY THE AUTHOR!

    Come on, writers! Help us help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does help if authors tag their books. I try to remember to do that as soon as a book goes live. Don't always remember, but try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them tagged, but the links were way hinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tracked down the missing links:

    http://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Dragon-Ciara-Gold/dp/1897261942/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282242205&sr=1-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Speculative-Sky-ebook/dp/B003YL4FYO/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282242095&sr=1-1

    Tag, tag, tag! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - our company is moving buildings. The hours are killing me. I'll see if I can't fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries, Sandra! I was just multi tasking and woke up too early. Believe me when I say it affected my eye sight and my ability to reason! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. All fixed - and I added tags where appropriate. I actually own An Uncommon Whore - very fun book - and took some category listings off the Red Rose site for Speculative Sky.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published - spammers will be zapped.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation