It's a real pleasure to have Jess Granger visiting my blog today. I discovered her as a "new" author to read through the SFRB website.
She's a fellow Berkley author who writes science fiction romance. She's worked in some unusual jobs, traveled all over the country playing the trumpet in a band and wandered all over Europe until finally settling down with wonderful husband to raise a couple of kids and a menagerie of animals.
Please drop by and welcome fellow SFRBrigader, Jess Granger!
Ghosts,Curses & More! 6 Books from My Backlist for the Spooky Season
-
I thought it would be fun to do a list of the books on my backlist that are
especially good to read in the spooky season! I have to start with STAR
CRUISE ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting, but the SFR Brigade blog has been archived. We appreciate all of our past contributors, followers and visitors. It's been fun!