Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Tag Party Plays Hooky

The Tag Party has decided to take a week off. I'd like to say it's because I'm away at some lovely, exotic locale or attending some epic convention. But, no. I'm just swamped.

We'll be back next week (promise) and in the meantime - all of your authors and author friends out there take a look at your new releases, your backlists, your favorite SFR Brigaders' lists, and send me your suggestions for tagging.

The criteria?
1. It's SFR - sub-sub genre doesn't matter, nor does content or rating
2. The author is a Brigade member

Simple as that. Send your suggestions, requests and demands to: ravenesperanza@yahoo.com and I'll get you on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation