It's that time of year again! I'm starting to make plans for the SFR Brigade's Midsummer Blog Hop, and your input is wanted. Last year the theme for our hop was Out of this World, and we talked about world-building, favourite settings in our own books and others, discussions about alien places etc. Now we need a new theme for this year - something that conveys what SFR is all about. Brigaders have made suggestions, and now you can vote on your favourite. The poll below will let you vote on as many as you like and add suggestions for new ones if you have a sudden brainwave. Go crazy!
Ghosts,Curses & More! 6 Books from My Backlist for the Spooky Season
-
I thought it would be fun to do a list of the books on my backlist that are
especially good to read in the spooky season! I have to start with STAR
CRUISE ...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting, but the SFR Brigade blog has been archived. We appreciate all of our past contributors, followers and visitors. It's been fun!