The SFR Brigade Showcase is the chance for our Science Fiction Romance authors to showcase excerpts from their latest releases, snippets from a work-in-progress, a new cover for their book or just have fun with something silly, like a character interview!
CURRENT SHOWCASE: March 3rd,4th,5th
(Participants, be sure to read the rules before joining the showcase!)
Previous Showcase: February 3rd,4th,5th
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
First, click the BLUE "Add Your Link" button above to add your blog URL to the next available showcase. Showcase signups start the 2nd week of the month and end the day before the showcase starts. Then, follow the rules and have fun!
The rules are simple:
1) You MUST be a member of the SFR Brigade.
2) Include the SFR Brigade Showcase banner at the top of your post:
(Right click the image above and save it , or click here.
3) Include a link to THIS PAGE, where the current InLinkz code will be so people can easily find everyone's posts.
4) Have your post live by 11pm EST (GMT -5) on the Thursday. This means, if you're an Aussie, that would be around Friday 1pm Queensland time, and if you're UK, that would be Friday 4am (So, either Schedule it or put it up earlier). This will have it so that by Friday afternoon, no matter your timezone, all the posts will be up and ready to share.
5) No adult content. Please keep the posts pg-13. Also, it must be SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE related. Other than those two rules, have fun! Excerpts, snippets, character interviews, cover reveals - BE CREATIVE (don't just stick up a 'Buy My Book' link...)
6) Visit, comment on and share (i.e. Twitter / FB, etc) everyone else's post on the Saturday or Sunday. Hashtags: #scifirom and #sfrb
We will be doing spot-checks, and we will remove any InLinkz posts that don't follow the 6 simple rules. If you have any questions, please DM Corinne Kilgore, SFRB admin, on Facebook.