Back from L.A. - ah, what a marvelous city. Something for everyone. My favorite part of the trip was the Griffith Observatory. But, Sandra, the light pollution there must be horrendous!
Yes, though it wasn't in the 1800's when the observatory was built. Now it's a public observatory, which is the most wonderful of concepts. We got to view Sirius through the 12-inch Zeiss and one of the nice docents with the personal telescopes out on the lawn showed us Saturn's rings. (And they turned on the Tesla Coil! How cool!)
Their motto: Inspiring the future, one imagination at a time. I think that's what SF writers need to strive for as well. That, and Tagging. Oh, did I mention we have a couple of fun books to Tag? Oh, right...got all caught up.
For our first time Tag-universe explorers, a brief pre-flight check:
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
* Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.
On to our Tag targets for this week!
The Spiral Path by Lisa Paitz Spindler
Pelinas: The Enemy Within (Anchorage Book 4) by Sandra C. Stixrude
Cook Was Absolute Ruler Weekend Writing Warriors - Here’s the link to the Weekend Writing Warriors central page, so you can visit all the participants sharing excerpts today…a fun way to sample new books an...
18 hours ago