Now here's a thought to try to bend your mind around: some scientists theorize that the universe originally only had one dimension. Try to visualize that, oh, Brigaders. A line? A point? Just to add to the mind-bending, now someone's come up with a way to test this theory involving light and the earliest bits of the universe. (Here's the whole article: Primordial Weirdness)
For this week, we're going to bend a bit as well, as in genre bending - we have a steampunk and a horror on tap from our SFR Brigade authors.
For our first time Tag cadets, a brief tutorial:
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
* Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
* Don't forget the "Like" button at the top of the page!
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.
As always - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you want to share war stories from the galactic frontier, please drop me a line at email@example.com