Thursday, May 10, 2012

Amazon Tag Party - 05/10/2012

Welcome to the weekly SFR Brigade's Amazon Tag Party. Please find the list of this week's participating titles below. All you need to do is click on the title and it will take you to the relevant Amazon page. Happy Tagging!

A brief step by step guide:

1.Go to the Amazon buy page (links provided below)

2.Scroll down to the 'Tags Customers Associate with this Product' header. Please be aware that not all the tags show up on the books - you will need to click 'show all (number of) tags' to see the full list. There's also a limit to how many tags you can agree with - 15 - so choose wisely my young apprentice!

3.Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)

4.If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'

5.You can also type into the 'your tags' box to add your own (no need to save the page, just type and add)

6. Please also click the 'Like' button next to the title.



9 comments:

  1. Due to a lack of titles being submitted this week I've added some random ones from the SFR Brigade library. However, I'm not going to be able to do that every week. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to hit the 'likes' and tweet and, and if I see any glaring tags missing I'll be sure to add them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged and liked those I hadn't already. I have two releases soon that I'll be adding, but not until the end of the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagging now. Thanks for adding Tangled. I didn't add any this week because I'd done it last week. :-) I'll make sure to check back next week. I for sure have enough books to add. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think people missed my link, or perhaps thought they'd already tagged it. I put up my UK link this week (I did my .Com one last week).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cary, I tagged/liked your UK book, but I've purchased stuff from amazon UK. If people haven't purchased there, they can't tag or like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah - I did not realize that. I can tag both .UK and .Com, but that probably explains why I can't tag .DE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I can tag both because I've bought from both, so it might be tricky getting UK titles tagged!
    I thought perhaps this week was just either too busy for everyone, or no one had new releases to add. Feel free to add titles again if the list is looking empty - only four were entered this week, and I'd rather someone got a second go than the opportunity be wasted.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation