Cross-posting the news of the latest Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly release from The Galaxy Express:
Fans of post-apocalyptic romances, rejoice! Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly #8 delivers loads of post-apoc romance action for your reading pleasure. Fans of science fiction romance, rejoice! The latest SFRQ brings a bonanza of SFR fun right to your virtual doorstep.
Here are a few of the many features you can look forward to in the current issue:
* Guest columnist by RADIO SILENCE author Alyssa Cole – learn all about her popular Off the Grid series
* In “Romance, Sex & Survival In a Post-Apocalyptic World” (The Cosmic Lounge), I present an overview of post-apocalyptic romance, including a run-down of various titles
* Two free short stories! Enjoy “Ark Baby” by Liz Jensen and “Dolls” by T.J. Land
* A visit from a group of Australian authors of science fiction romance
* Sneak Peeks, New Releases, Reviews, and more!
Download your free copy of Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly #8!