This morning was the end of an astounding chapter in space flight. Atlantis touched down, the last shuttle in service, for the last time. I don't think I'm the only one in the world, but hubby gave me an odd look when I teared up. A moment's silence for all the courageous men and women who took part in this amazing experiment over the decades.
And now, on to our terrestrial pioneers, our brave SFR writers to TAG!
For our new cadets, a brief Tagging flight manual:
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
* Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag! (If it's already there, just point and click!)
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
* Don't forget the "Like" button at the top of the page!
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.
If YOU have works, new or old, that you would like featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you just want to drool over all the recent superhero/SF movies with me, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org