Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Steampunk Contest on my Website :-)

I am so lucky that I get incredible support from my family. When I made a little side trip into steampunk, my sister (who designs and sells jewelry locally) started looking for steampunk stuff and has come up with some truly fun stuff for my gift packs. Also, my sister-in-law, who brews up soap and other goodies in her basement, created a signature line of soaps and stuff in honor of one of my characters.

So I'm excited to launch a new, steampunk gift pack on my website (winner of last month's gift pack is posted). There is NO purchase required to enter. And I am being VERY  brave to give up some of it.  

Drawing runs from June 1-16th, 2011.

<http://www.paulinebjones.com/contests.html>

2 comments:

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation