Bacteria Use Caffeine as Food Source. Scientists recently discovered bacteria that can survive solely by consuming caffeine.*snort* Silly scientists. Writers have been doing this for decades.
For our Tag Targets this week, we have someone who I'm pretty sure is not a bacterium - Jennifer Hart!
First time Tagging? We promise to be gentle. (No! Put that down! I said gentle!):
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
* Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
* Don't forget the "Like" button at the top of the page!
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.
No Limits (Coming December 27, 2011!) by Jenna McCormick (Jennifer's other name :) )
Please, please, please (I can make with the big eyes if i need to) - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you just want to help me drool over the new Thor, please drop me a line at email@example.com