Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updating the Library

After a long hiatus I am once again brushing the dust off of our library page and getting it updated. Thank you for a stiff kick in the pants from Kim Knox who sent me an excellent list complete with links.

If you want your book on the library page I need:
- title
- author name
- genre (see the library for details)
- heat level

If you have a new release or an upcoming release I need all of that, release date, and I'll try to grab the cover image from your webpage. If you don't have a link or cover yet, that's fine. If you don't have a link but you do have a cover that we can use, please send that to me.

The easiest way to get everything to me is by logging onto the SFR Brigade member website and sending me a message.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the library page? I don't know how far behind my books are! Didn't know we had a library page, so not sure I'm on it. (grin) thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the updates, Liana. The library is a great asset to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this. I can never remember how to log in.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation