From Science News:
"April showers on Titan
A cold spring rain of methane may recently have fallen on the arid equator of Saturn’s moon Titan. Researchers base their deduction on images taken with the Cassini spacecraft, showing that the surface near Titan’s equator darkened after a cloud outburst. A large methane storm is the most likely explanation for the darkening, a team of U.S. planetary scientists says."
Huh. Does that mean May brings methane-respiratory flowers? OK, probably not, but the Cassini exploration shows us anew the wonders of discovery and how wrong our best guesses can be.
By now you all can guess where I'm going, though. This week we have our own Heather Massey (go, Heather!) and a welcome tag for new member Tracey O'Hara.
For our first time Tag-universe explorers, a brief pre-flight check:
* Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
* Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
* Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
* Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
* If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
* If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.
On to our Tag targets for this week!
Once Upon a Time in Space by Heather Massey
Night's Cold Kiss by Tracey O'Hara
Death's Sweet Embrace by Tracey O'Hara
As always - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. I might find it if you make me work for it, but wouldn't you rather be sure? If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Diana Reep Wrote Kiss’d - I’m happy to talk about the origin of Kiss’d, a YA romantic adventure. I’ve always been fascinated by history and how ordinary people dealt with tumultuous...
14 hours ago