And in yet another dreadful Tagging Party segue, you'd be surprised how much wonderful SFR is right under your nose as well. ;)
Here's the brief lab manual of how to tag for our first-timers:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
Now on to this week's Tagging discoveries!
Amethyst Flames by Selene Noreen
Erin's Rebel by Susan Macatee
As always - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you have Miles Vorkosigan's phone number, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org .