Friday, December 10, 2010

TANGLED IN TIME Gets Five Books from LASR! :-)

Long and Short Romance posted their review of Tangled in Time today and gave it 5 books! Here's a snippet from the review:

"I love original plots, quirky characters and surprises and I enjoyed every minute of Tangled in Time. Do read."


This means that the novella is up for their Best Book of the week. Voting begins tomorrow and ends Sunday evening. If you're online tomorrow and feel like it, please stop here and vote for your favorite!



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Pauline. :)!

    Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll have internet access this weekend, but if I do, I'll definitely vote for Tangled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Would have waited for HOAF Monday, but the voting ended today.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation