Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Steampunk Gathering at RWA Nationals


It's coming, the FF&P Steampunk Gathering at the RWA national convention. Over on the SFR Brigade Forum, we've been plotting to have a SFR Brigade presence at the conference. I've heard someone will be passing out SFR Brigade buttons. I've been working on a humdinger of a costume for the gathering. If you want to check it out, I've posted a log of my process over on my blog, http://lizzienewell.blogspot.com. See you in Orlando. And if you can't make it, we'll post pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Great costume, Lizzie! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lizzie. Great costume. So detailed!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation