Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2010 SFR Reading Challenge


Calling all readers, fans, lovers and future fans of SFR!


Join me on a quest around the galaxy to read the best that the Sci-Fi Romance genre has to offer! The 2010 SFR Reading Challenge is open and you are invited to sign up at any level to tackle that SFR TBR pile.

I'll be your host on the journey to help raise awareness of the genre and to find some good 'ol reads.

Transport on over to sign up for the challenge, make a list of reads to tackle, chat up your fellow SFR fans and grab your banner right on over here.

Feel free to spread the word to one and all who are welcome. :-)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds great! Thanks for posting and letting us know about it. I'm heading on over to check it out and sign up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I'm working on a post right now and will have it up by tomorrow. Thanks for organizing this event, Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing your reads. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'll have to sign up later since I don't have a url and my blogger ID is apparently screwed up so I can't even comment on that site, let alone participate. I'll try to fit in remedying both situations when I can.

    I do have a question. Is the Lost Fleet series by Jack Campbell considered SFR or not? I read all six books this year but don't know if they'd count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bummer. :-( Hope it's able to be fixed for ya, Anna. Thanks for hopping in though. :-)

    Hmm. The Lost Fleet series may not be SFR but if it has a romantic relationship in the story, it may be listed as SF/RE (thanks Laurie!). But there has to be a romance somewhere in there to make it count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! I like this idea!

    Sorry I've been AWOL all summer so far. I'll grab the TBR list and try to get back to the Brigade by the end of August.

    *hugs*
    L

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation