Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spiffin' the Roster

Logistics would like to inform all members that, with the recent onslaught of new recruits, some of our key entry attempts may have fallen short of our usual QA diligence. [*snort*] Could you please check the Brigade Member roster on the sidebar ---->>> to verify:

1)  You are listed
2)  Your name or pen name is spelled correctly
3)  Your link works (by clicking on your name, if you supplied one).  (If not, you're linked to this site.)

Also, be sure you've received and accepted an invitation to join the SFR Brigade site. (There are currently 14 outstanding, and it takes but a click of a button to reinitiate your draft notice invitation.)

If any or all of the above have not occured, there may have been a transmission error...or another raid by the dread pirate Reavers.  Please drop us a line to inform us of the malfunction and we'll have you ship shape in no time (or 48 hours, whichever comes last).

Bienvenidos! 

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, a Firefly reference *and* a Princess Bride reference all in one. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank everyone here who has worked so hard to make this community work. I see great things in store for the SFR Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, a Firefly reference *and* a Princess Bride reference all in one. I am impressed.

    I am a professional. Don't try this at home. *smirk*

    Thanks, Lisa. I see great things happening, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've joined the brigade, but I'm still not listed. My name is Ethan X. Thomas, I write gay erotica and sci-fi romance, and my site can be found at http://www.ethanxthomas.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ethan. You were listed on the roster as the signature on your email, so I'll change that immediately. Thanks for letting me know.

    Anyone else not listed as per your preference, please contact me. It's an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation