Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Incoming Transmission

Hello fellow SFR Brigade members! I’m here today to monitor and watch out for those annoying (spam) bots that may try to invade our ship. If you see any odd things penetrating our shields, let me know.

You can reach me at Kaye's Email. Or you can leave a comment for me on this post.

While you are traveling around the known universe, go over and check out my new book cover for Forbidden Love. It’s up on my blog now.

I also have a new section of website to promo my SFR stories. Right now, Forbidden Love is on deck. Check out >> Science Fiction Romance << Let me know what you think.

Then skip on down this page and read Kimber’s interesting and very timely post about SFR heroes and book covers.

I’ll be here if anyone needs me today.

Kaye Manro

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Kaye. One of the chapters I belong to received an email on the group loop saying it was from one of the members, that she was in England, had gotten mugged, and please send her $2000. This is a scam. So everyone be aware.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LL. That's a wild one. We'll be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being our officer on deck today, Kaye. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation